Skip to main content

EUR Balance - how to withdraw to bank account and/or ATM (only USD prepaid card available)

Hi, please advise.

I do have a USD Prepaid Payoneer card.
I do have an EUR balance received over Global Payment Service.
I do have connected my card to Payoneer account to be able to withdraw fund directly to my bank accound (on support page, in some strange way - it shows that withdrawing to bank account is not abailable to my account somehow).

Q: How do I withdraw funds to my connected bank account?
Q: Do I have to order EUR Payoneer Prepaid card in order to reach my EUR funds and withdraw them to connected bank account and/or ATM?
Q: Is it possible to transfer EUR balance(Global Payment Service) to USD Payoneer Prepaid Card? If so, how?

Thanks on advance.

Hi there!

To initiate a withdraw to your local bank account, you will start in the "withdraw" menu at the top center of the screen and then select "to bank account". You can find  more details here:http://blog.payoneer.com/updated-us-payment-service-withdraw-to-bank-and-more/

Ordering a card connected to a specific balance can be done by first selecting the balance you wish and then click on "Order Card".  You will see this near the "Help" menu at the top right of the screen.

Regarding the transfer of funds between currencies. It is not possible to transfer form one currency balance/card to another. Each currency remains separate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submit Your Website to Search Engines: fayewong.gq

FREE Search Engine Submission [TW] 將您的網站提交給搜索引擎:fayewong.gq 免費搜索引擎提交

Autosubmitter : fayewong.gq

 

FREE Instant Submission: fayewong.gq

FREE Instant Submission 14 Stats Pages [TW] 免費即時提交:fayewong.gq 免費即時提交 14 個統計頁面